Primary Location: MARSHALL ISLANDS-OCONUS-KWAJALEIN ATOLL
Security Clearance: NAC-I
The DFAC Supervisor coordinates and oversees the day to day operations providing a quality service to the customers. Create a direct impact on customer relationships by providing an excellence in Food Service operations.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Maintain the operational oversight necessary to run the job including instructions for all Food Services workers.
- Plan Food Services personnel work schedules on a weekly basis.
- Prepare weekly production menus, subsistence orders and workers schedules.
- Provide leadership and direction to all Food Service Workers.
- Plan, organize, and manage all aspects of operations.
- Ensure resources are applied to achieve highest standards of service to client specifications.
- Monitor standards and completes relevant documentation.
- Implement training programs.
- Ensure compliance with client/company health and safety regulations.
- Plan and oversees the execution of special functions.
- Maintain communication with supervisors with daily site rep reports.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Previous knowledge of STORES and Prime Vendor applications.
- Previous knowledge of Profit and Loss management.
- Pervious operational subsistence management experience.
- Microsoft Office intermediate skills.
- Medically cleared for Food Service operations.
- Additional knowledge/skills may be required by contract or assignment
Experience & Education
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five (5) years progressively responsible experience in food service operations.
- Two (2) years of experience in hospitality management, casual dining restaurants, formal catering, or culinary arts preferred or CW1/CW4 Food Service Advisory level U.S. Military.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract or assignment.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Food Services / Hospitality (Full-time)